Why You Should Live/Invest Here?
There’s an abundance of greenery that is sure to give you a break from the busy city life. With everything right at your doorstep, you can look forward to luxury living in an exclusive and quiet location. At the same time, you enjoy a vibrant and social urban lifestyle.
35-storey Housing w/351 units
• At the centre of Greater Southern Waterfront transformation for better future live, work, and play options.
• One Bernam will benefit from URA’S Master Plan on the CBD.
• Huge rental demand for properties.
A wide range of amenities
• Mixed-use development.
• 5 mins walk Tanjong Pagar MRT and about 3 mins stroll to Prince Edward MRT (U/C).
• Within 5 minutes walk from Guoco Tower Office & Mall, Tanjong Pagar Plaza Market & Food Center, and 100AM Shopping Mall.
About The Developers: Hao Yuan Investment
(HY Realty) & MCC Land Singapore
Hao Yuan Investment Private Limited
HY Realty won the tender for One Bernam following the launch by URA in 2019. Together with MCC Land, the developer is set to develop One Bernam into an enviable residence with plenty of facilities for the residents.
MCC Land is young, but the brand is not new in Singapore’s real estate. So far, MCC has developed over 7 residential developments with some ongoing. It has been recognized as the top influential brand in Asia and appeared in the list of the top property developers in Singapore for 3 consecutive years.
One Bernam Future: What’s in the pipeline?
The CBD has mainly served as Singapore’s commercial and financial hub for the longest part. According to the URA 2019 Master Plan and the 2030 Concept Plan, things are about to change.
The city centre is under an improvement program that will make it more lively and not the dominant commercial space it is.